BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time to Go Camping?

My Bug Be Gone Lotion Stick was a featured item in Chris' blog shopindieonline.com/blog/

It was included along with a few other fun camping type items, including a compass and a very fancy Portable Bonfire container! Come take a look!

Personally, I'm not real big on camping anymore. Used to love it, but never camped in style. It was always nothing more than a little portable tent, backpacking etc. Now that I'm older, my bones insist on more comforts than what they used to need. Unless I upgrade my camping style to a trailer, motorhome etc, I'm afraid my camping days are over.

However, I still love day trips, walks in the wild, a few hours of hiking...as long as I can get back to my comfy home later. A hot bath helps too.

0 comments: