BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!





One of my soap friends Georgette of Giola Made Soap gave me the Honest Scrap Award. Thank you Georgette! It's now my turn to tell 7 true things about myself and I need to nominate also 7 people.
1. I would love to retire and work at my soaping full time.
2. Any dessert with chocolate and peanut butter takes first place in my book.
3. If I can avoid #2 I hope to lose 25 pounds.
4. Soap or no soap, God and my family are my priorities.
5. Singing is another passion of mine.
6. Right now, I'd give just about anything to have a vacation somewhere far far away! Doesn't even really matter where.
7. Although my house is constantly cluttered, inside my mind I am an organized clean freak.
My nominated Blog friends for this award are:

1. JulsFantasyFlowers
2. Merry's Musings
3. Maggie's Rose Garden
4. Artist on the Farm: Gina of RoseThistleArtworks
5. Mandy Harvey aka Beadsme
6. AG mode
7. joyful spirit photography

2 comments:

Heather said...

You sound SO much like me!!! :D

Thanks for nominating me! I'm gonna go leave a message in your etsy shop for more info! :D

Merry's Musings said...

Hey Trish! thank you so much for including me, I am participation in the cards for heros blogathon this memorial day weekend and then I will pass along the torch. I will divulge my honest (s)crap.:0)