BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Goin' Offline

For several years now, I have sold handcrafted soaps and few other handmade items on vendor sites like Etsy and Artfire. At this point, I have emptied my Etsy shop and have made the decision to close out my pro account on Artfire this coming Sunday, July 24th, 2011. Reason? The business of handcrafted soap is much too time-consuming for me. I am being called in other areas.

I won't stop making soap though; just not as prolific as before. I intend to make enough for my own use and for a few friends and relatives. Perhaps put some in a bazaar fundraiser on occasion? Maybe. The main point is that I will be making soap on MY timeline. That's OK.

All items in my shop are 50% off until this coming Sunday evening, then the shop is CLOSED. The prices in the shop reflect regular price. All items will be refunded via Paypal after purchase.

So, stop by and get a great deal on some fun handcrafted items!

Ai Chihuahua! Click here to go to my shop.


0 comments: